Sunday, March 10, 2013

St. Patty's Centers & FREEBIE!

Good Morning! I cannot believe it's already March and almost spring break (5 days to go)! With St. Patty's just around the corner, I decided I just had to make a new pack of math and literacy centers! I really wanted to get this ready before the weekend was over, so I spent the past two days working on it (literally like...48 hours!!). And now at...3:13AM, I'm finally done and soooo ready for some SLEEP!!! Anyhow, enjoy your Sunday and your FREEBIE! Click the first picture to go to my store. When you download the Preview, you will get "A Rainbow of Rhymes" activity for free!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this resource- I have printed out some of the materials and will be using this week in my classroom. Your generosity is very much appreciated.
    Regards from Alberta,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the kids learn how to draw a leprechaun and how to spell it at the same time. You'll find a sample here:
    http://www.mygrandmatime.com/3019-2/visit-with-grandma/learn-with-grandma/draw-with-grandma/draw-with-grandma-l/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written post, in this post you are moving very important issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post https://philosophyessay.org/my-teaching-philosophy-essay/ contains info on how to write great philosophy paper. I think it could be helpful

    ReplyDelete

  5. Let's say your blog is nice. Really excited to read more. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete