Monday, November 5, 2012

Solid Shapes Geometry Unit & FREEBIE

I've just posted a new unit to my TPT store! My Solid Shapes Geometry Unit includes over 20 activities and printables and about 90 pages of fun! See the pictures below for just a few of the activities included. Click the first slide to check out the unit! Read on for your freebie!











My kids love this music video from Harry Kindergarten!


Do your kids love Annie & Moby like mine do? We LOVE Brainpop!

Click below to download my Solid Shapes Powerpoint FREEBIE!

Click below to download my Solid Shape Picture Cards if you don't already have them!

I'm still working on my November Centers Pack, so check back in the next couple days! Have a great week everyone!!!

8 comments:

  1. This unit looks AWESOME! Added it to my wish list!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the powerpoint. This is just what I have been looking for to use with my kinders. I also added your unit to my wishlist. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie. I used the picture sort on Friday. It aligned flawlessly with our state-adopted Harcourt Math materials. I was able to create a great lesson using two. Great work and I am looking forward to buying your materials soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the picture cards. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing my 3D shapes song.
    -Mr. Harry
    pete@harrykindergartenmusic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!! Great ideas!! Thanks so much.
    Faith
    Kindergarten Faith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regularly, these things will just fulfill you when you have as of now purchased what you need. However, when the bill comes, that is the time you need to tolerate the results and pay for your soaring levy. In the event that conceivable use them on the off chance that you came up short on money to pay. https://www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

    ReplyDelete
  8. This news is nice for all of us.

    ReplyDelete